Caring For You
Security of Your Personal Information
We want you to have peace of mind that when you shop with us your personal information is secure.
We will take all reasonable technical and internal precautions so that we can prevent it's loss, misuse or alteration. The personal information you provide to us for example your name and address, e-mail address and contact number, is stored on our password and firewall protected server.
We do not see or store any of your credit or debit card information. When entering your payment details you will be taken to a secure page provided by our payment gateway provider, PayPal.co.uk When you arrive at this page you will see a padlock icon in one of the four corners of your web browser. Also the url ‘https://www.forages.co.uk’ will replace the usual url with ‘https://forages.worldsecuresystems.com’ that is in your address bar.
All your financial information, such as your credit/debit card numbers, are encrypted using secure PayPal.co.uk’s state of the art SSL technology (PCI Data Security Standard Level 1 Certified), together with integrated 3D secure (verified by Visa and Mastercard Secure Code) for your added protection.
More information on PayPal’s security is available at: https://cms.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/Privacy_full&locale.x=en_GB
Please keep your Forages account password confidential - we won't ask you for it (except for when you log in to our website).
Protecting Your Privacy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information that you provide us with. We want to reassure you that any information we collect will only be used in accordance with this policy.
From time to time, we may update this policy by posting a new version on our website. We ask that you check this page occasionally to make sure you are happy with any changes. By accessing and using our site, you are indicating that you accept this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy, please e-mail us at email@example.com or write to us at the address shown on our website under ‘Contact Us’.
What information do we collect from you?
• Information that you give us when you register, open an account or place an order with us e.g. your name, billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address and contact telephone number.
• We will not ask you for anything that we do not necessarily require in order to fulfill your purchase order.
• Records relating to any orders you place (except payment card details which we do not see or store).
• Copies of any e-mails you send us through our website or other correspondence you send us, together with notes we make relating to any phone conversations we have with you in the normal course of business.
• Statistical and other information about your visit to and use of our website.
• Any feedback you give us about our products, website or service. We won't publish their content or source without obtaining your permission first.
• Your responses to any surveys we may send you from time to time. You are not obliged to reply to these.
How do we use this information?
• To process your order and contact you if we need to talk to you about it.
• From time to time, we may send you marketing communications which relate solely to our business which we think you may be interested in.
• We may also send you marketing e-mails with news about products, offers and promotions, again relating solely to our business. We won't send you these unless you have specifically opted in on our website or by e-mail.
• To help us improve our website, service and products through analysis of statistical data.
• To enhance your browsing experience by personalising our website.
A cookie is a small text file sent by our website to your browser, and stored by the browser. This file is retrieved by our website when you next visit to help us recognise you and make your experience on the site more personal and quicker.
We use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. Session cookies are used to keep track of you while you navigate our website, for example, to remember the contents of your shopping basket while you are browsing our site. These cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies enable us to recognise you when you visit our website again. These will remain stored on your computer until you delete them. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including ours.
Third Party Cookies
Maintaining Your Personal Information
You can update or amend your personal information at any time by going to our website and accessing your account by going to ‘sign in’ located near your basket. You will need your password – we ask that you keep this safe and confidential.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing e-mails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the box on any marketing e-mail that you receive or, if you are an account holder, by accessing your account via the same means as above.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Third Party Websites
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, customers agree to read all our policies in relation to purchasing and using our website.
Cookies help us identify your device, performance of typical actions on this website or when you are logged in to specific secure zones. We use strictly necessary and functional cookies to enable you to move around the site and to provide basic features. Tracking and performance cookies are used to provide a better overall user experience. Below are the type of cookies present on our website: